Happy New Year TABA members and supporters! We are looking forward to a fun and productive year ahead. Please renew your membership today and we will see you soon!
TABA NEWS AND EVENTS AND REMINDERS
1. Save the Date – Wednesday, March 9th – TABA SOCIAL (further details TBD)
2. Save the Date – Saturday, March 12th – TABA MIDWEST MIXER in Chicago (additional details TBD)
3. Save the Date – Friday, April 29th- 4TH ANNUAL TABA INSTALLATION DINNER
Location: The Charleston Haus, 1024 Santee Street, 3rd Floor, LA 90015
Keynote Speaker: Dennise Willette, Senior Counsel and Chief of the United States Attorney’s Santa Ana Branch Office
(more details TBA)
4. Renew Today – TABA 2016 Membership Form available!
TABA IN ACTION
5. Come with TABA board members to MCBA’s Annual Unity Breakfast at Ocean Seafood Restaurant on Saturday, January 23rd at 10:00 AM.
6. Join TABA board members attending the NAAAP SoCal Gala on Saturday, January 23rd honoring Maurissa Tancharoen Whedon, Executive Producer for TV series Agents of Shield!
7. Volunteer with TABA board members at the AAAJ-LA Thai Citizen Workshop on Saturday, February 20th at Wat Thai temple in NoHo!
OPPORTUNITIES WITH TABA AFFILIATES
8. Thursday, January 21st at AAAJ-LA – Snaps, Velcro or Zippers? A conversation about becoming a judge, good judging and justice. Join our mailing list or visit our Facebook page for the flyer. RSVP no later than Tues 1/19 by going here: https://advancingjusticela.wufoo.com/forms/thurs-121-snaps-velcro-or-zippers-apaba/
9. Saturday, January 30th at Loyola Law School – APAWLA Cybersecurity MCLE. Join our mailing list or visit our Facebook page for the flyer.
10. Deadline to Apply for Appointment to a California State Bar Committee is Friday, January 29th. If you would like more information, please feel free to contact TABA Vice President, Panida Rzonca at email@example.com.